Considering that most security incidents are rooted in human error, creating an effective cybersecurity culture is vital. From general awareness to skill enhancement and live exercises, Red Trident offers a comprehensive portfolio of OT cybersecurity training services.
Our training programs can help address these key questions:
Red Trident offers a full spectrum of OT cybersecurity services
- Advise – Provide guidance and compliance support
- Assess – Uncover vulnerabilities & exploit them
- Fix/Remediate – Fix the problems to lower the risk
- Monitor – Detect and respond to alerts & hunt for threats
- Respond – Incident response for any issues that arise
- Train – Provide training to your in-house team
OT Cybersecurity Training Services
READINESS AWARENESS | PRE-PROGRAM PLANNING
Establishing a cybersecurity program is one of the most fundamental needs in securing a company’s information, assets, individuals, production, and reputation. A cybersecurity program, much like a safety program, requires everyone’s participation to be successful. It is often seen as a daunting task and can be overwhelming to even know where to start.
Red Trident is experienced in just that. We take a risk management approach to guiding companies from beginning to end in the creation of their cybersecurity program. No matter what your company’s risk posture currently is, we can help you determine the best place to start based on your business mission and functional needs.
This training is for management, business continuity planners, executives and other key stakeholders responsible for understanding and responding to the evolving cyber threat landscape.
ICS CYBERSECURITY GENERAL TRAINING SERVICES
Red Trident has a combined experience base in PCD (Process Control Domain), ICS (Industrial Controls Systems)/SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and automation systems. We can provide general ICS education for ICS environment(s) or training specific to your company systems or needs. Without the correct and tested security safeguards, lack of cybersecurity can lead to serious safety issues as well. The courses include:
- Cyber security awareness training – suitable for annual programs, pre-employment/new hire training, or general awareness
- Standards, Regulatory, and Program Guidance – How to leverage leading industry standards such as ISA / IEC 62443, NIST 800-82, and others into an overall effective program
- Tabletop and Live Fire Exercises to simulate the entire security threat lifecycle from prevention to detection and response
PREVENTION & DETECTION TRAINING
You’ve heard it before, “an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. We train your organization on how to establish and implement preventative mechanisms to lower the threats to your systems and build or strengthen your system environment’s security posture. Red Trident can also provide follow-up training post system component installation or provide training on methods for monitoring your ICS environment installations.
RTI Prevention Training includes general education, skill development, blue team preparedness, incident response preparedness, and other courses to ensure your organization has the correct skills and talent to:
- Develop, implement and maintain solid preventative architectures
- Correctly identify and efficiently respond to the evolving cyber threat landscape
- Implement effective incident response and forensic practices to rapidly resolve compromises.
OT Cybersecurity Training FAQ
Red Trident’s training programs can be adapted to your needs. We offer different options depending on your needs. Some examples include:
- Annual cybersecurity awareness training to your whole team with specialized training for specific departments (online or we can travel to your office and conduct the training there).
- Create an online training course for your company so any time you have new hires, you can have them easily go through the course and periodically require employees to refresh their training. There can be various courses depending on departments.
Pricing depends on what you’re looking for. If we’re training your team, we generally recommend hourly or a monthly retainer. If it’s more of a training course that you’re looking for, we can provide a quote that is more project based. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Client’s Choose Red Trident’s Training Services
Why Red Trident
We work with you and do our best to be your cybersecurity partner. We listen to your concerns and make sure that we’re aligned with your business priorities. We don’t just come in, sell a service, write a report and walk away. We’re here for you. We explain our findings, answer any questions you might have and work with you to help where needed.
Unlike most OT cybersecurity companies, who only offer consulting and assessment services, we want to continue the journey with you and help fix any issues found during our assessments. That could include: providing guidance on how best to effectively solve the issue or we could work along side your team to augment their OT cybersecurity expertise.
No matter what you need, we want to be your partner to support you in your cybersecurity journey and get you where you want to be.
Our team consists of leaders in the ICS field with decades of combined experience in the public sector, private sector, and military. We’ve presented at major security conferences such as DEF CON, BlackHat, various ISAC’s, SANS ICS Summits, etc. We also understand how to communicate in a way that is easy to understand so you don’t end up feeling overwhelmed or confused.
Schedule a Call
Schedule a brief call to learn more about Red Trident’s Assessment Services to see which one is best for you